what makes someone that rebellious, Wild Child? Where everyone knows he or she may be a little eccentric and it’s not just self-proclaimed anymore but it’s a known fact. No got to wonder anymore. The Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa knows this only too well with its marinated all-white-meat chicken shell, crisp lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar , and therefore the new, bold, wild sauce. That’s right! The Naked Chicken Chalupa is back but wilder than ever! If curiosity got the simplest of you and you’re wondering if you’re a real rebel at bottom , then read on. And if you begin thinking, “Yeah, that seems like me” and “I totally do that!” while reading the highest ten reasons below, we will confidently say you’re a rebel.
- you’re a road less traveled quite person.
- You sit within the back of the category and doodle in your textbooks.
- You don’t wait in lines. They await you.
- There’s no such thing as an excessive amount of heat.
- you’re NOT a wallflower. you’re the lifetime of the party.
- And being the lifetime of the party, you only cannonballed within the pool fully clothed splashing all the wallflowers hanging out.
- You didn’t even realize we skipped the 7th reason and you don’t care. Non-rebels would reminisce up and check for confirmation. But you don’t.
- you reside freely and don’t let anyone tell you what to try to to . In fact, you tend to try to to the other because you march to the beat of your own drum.
- You were once dared to eat as many Fire Sauce packets in one sitting. But you scoffed at the thought of that being a significant challenge.
Not familiar with this treat? The Naked Chicken Chalupas don’t have a soft or crunchy taco shell, but instead, wrap taco fixin’s during a “shell” of crispy fried chicken rolled in Mexican spices. It’s crammed with lettuce, cheddar and tomato, topped off by a cool avocado ranch dressing. It’s also Taco Bell’s contribution to the continued sandwich Wars.
But How Does It Really Taste?
I tested the chalupas at a Taco Bell in Manhattan, and it tastes like an enormous chicken nugget with few veggies wrapped inside. The avocado ranch from the chalupa didn’t register much, so you would possibly want to feature grab a sauce packet for a few extra kick.
I couldn’t finish the chalupa—it was way an excessive amount of chicken without other flavors to balance things out—but if you’re a chicken nugget devotee, this could be the right meal for you. If you’re watching your calorie intake, you would possibly want to choose the first Chicken Chalupa or a turtle bean Chalupa instead—the Naked Chicken Chalupa packs in additional flavor, but adds up to 150-200 extra calories.
When am i able to Get One?
As of May 20, the Naked Chicken Chalupa is out there at Taco Bell nationwide. However, all goodies must come to an end (even Taco Bell’s super-popular Nacho Fries), therefore the Naked Chicken Chalupas will only get on the Taco Bell menu for a limited time. If you’re intrigued by the chicken shells, you’ll want to urge to Taco Bell as soon as possible!
You can catch on a la carte for $3.49 or a Crispy Chalupa Box for $5.99, which incorporates a burrito , Crunchy Taco and medium fountain drink. Don’t forget to pair it with Taco Bell’s new Freeze!
Know more: How to Make Meatballs Gordon Ramsay