Most of the time, we do not get very excited over pork chops. Often overdone, they are available out dry, sad, and flavorless. Cooking them in an air fryer changes all that. thanks to the extreme heat circulation that happens, the surface crisps slightly while the within stays nice and juicy. 20 minutes later—most of it hands-off time—and it’s basically instant dinner. Try it once and allow us to know down below if you’ve a winner on your hands.
Our version gets coated in Parmesan and many of spices for the right crust, but you’ll tinker with the formula to seek out what works for you. Rub it with cajun seasoning or burger seasoning for a small twist, or go straight for pre-packaged spice mixes like Old Bay and Cavender’s Greek Seasoning.
One thing to notice here is that the cooking time: it totally depends on the dimensions of your pork chops. For our recipe, we used boneless pieces about 1″ thick. If you’re choosing bone-in, which will take longer; if your pork chops are thicker, you’ll got to increase the cooking time.
To adhere to the USDA guideline for food safety, pork should be cooked to an indoor temperature of 145°. If you are a frequent carnivore, we highly recommend investing during a good cooking thermometer in order that you’ll make certain your chops are fully cooked before digging in!
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then coat each side with oil. during a medium bowl, combine Parmesan and spices. Coat each side of pork chops with Parmesan mixture.
- Place pork chops in basket of air fryer and cook at 375° until internal temperature reaches 145°, about 9 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1″-thick
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Read more: Honey Garlic Pork Chops