Do you love pork chops the maximum amount as we do? They’re a simple protein that cooks quickly for busy nights.
These boneless pork chops have the foremost incredible creamy lemon sauce. And it all comes together within the Instant Pot—no stovetop or oven required. albeit it takes a touch over an hour, it is so easy, you will be adding it to your weeknight dinner rotation in time . And for more inspiration, inspect our 45+ quick and straightforward Instant Pot dinners.
This recipe also yields a sauce that’s great for spooning on your pork, a side of roasted potatoes or sopping up with crusty bread. to show the flavorful liquid into a more gravy-like consistency, whisk together 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of broth during a small bowl to form a slurry. Then stir the slurry into the pot and convey to a simmer until thickened.
Want a moment Pot, but do not have one yet? No worries. Our Oven-Baked Pork Chops are insanely delicious, too.
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper, then dredge lightly in flour.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté setting and warmth oil. When oil is shimmering, add pork chops during a single layer, working in batches if necessary. Cook until golden on each side , about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops and add butter. Once melted, add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add broth and use a wooden spoon to scrape any browned bits on rock bottom of pan.
- Stir in cream and Parmesan, then return pork chops to Instant Pot. Lock lid and set to Manual on high for 10 minutes. Follow manufacturer’s guide for quick release, ensuring to attend until cycle is complete before unlocking and removing lid. Let pork chops sit in sauce, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove pork chops, then stir in baby spinach and juice , letting spinach wilt slightly.
- Serve pork chops with sauce.
- 6 boneless pork chops, about 1″ thick
- 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 c. baby spinach
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Read more: Stuffed Pork Chops